Vetting Dr. L. Evans

January 15, 199X
Dr. M. Thomas
Site Number XX
XXXXXXXXX, New York

Internal memo recovered from Site XX addressed to Dr. A.P. Kim


Dr. Kim,


I truly believe in what we're doing here, and I've been behind you the entire way up to this point. However, on this decision, I feel as though I should again raise my concern. It is a mistake with far reaching consequences.

Lyle Evans is damaged goods. He is not to be trusted. And I'm not even talking about what he did back in the 60s to lose his license. Have you heard the rumors about the monstrosities he's been committing since then? We don't want a man like that anywhere near this.

The man is savage and a butcher. He would experiment on his own mother to make a dime, or if he were bored enough. Our subjects don't deserve his brutality. No living thing does.

Thomas



****************  END  ****************

No comments:

Post a Comment